For Pupils and Parents
Princeton University is an Ivy League research college by having an acceptance rate of 5.5%. Effective candidates will be needing high grades and standard test ratings to be viewed for admission. To use, pupils may use the typical Application, Coalition Application, and Universal university Application. Princeton includes a single-choice early action plan that will enhance admissions possibilities for pupils who will be certain the college is the top choice. The acceptance price is commonly well over doubly high for very early action applicants since it is when it comes to regular applicant pool. Using early is certainly one method in which you can easily show your desire for the college. Princeton also considers status that is legacy the applying review procedure.
Considering signing up to this school that is highly selective? Here you will find the Princeton University Admissions statistics you have to know, including average SAT/ACT ratings and GPAs of admitted students.
Why Princeton University?
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Campus qualities: Princeton’s 500-acre campus usually ranks among the many gorgeous campuses in the united kingdom featuring its rock towers and arches that are gothic. Sitting in the side of Lake Carnegie, Princeton is home to flower that is numerous and tree-lined walks.
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Athletics: The Princeton Tigers compete in the NCAA Division I stage.
- Shows: a part associated with prestigious Ivy League, Princeton University has structures dating towards the eighteenth century, top-ranked scholastic programs, and a domestic college system modeled after Oxford and Cambridge. Continue reading